The face is beautiful but the appearance is spoiled by the fuzzy ringworm coming out on it. Some people get herpes in different parts of the body. It hurts the beauty of the body and as it grows, more and more problems are being solved.
Dermatologist Dr. Savina Bhattarai has given some tips about the problem of herpes and how to avoid it.
Here are the tips:
- If bad medicine is applied to the place where the ringworm is, the wound will heal and pus will come, along with that the process of growth will be accelerated, and people will not be able to walk. Hair loss is more common in school-going children.
- In case of herpes, you should take a bath with plain soap that does not contain any medicine.
- Use the medicine only on the advice of a doctor.
- The use of over-the-counter medicines has increased the incidence of fungi that cannot be cured by ordinary medicines. Be careful not to get infected.
- Be careful not to get infected, Never treat yourself.
- Even if you use a lot of medicine before seeing a doctor, you will have to take medicine for a long time even for a common type of fungal infection.